The activity ‘Harvest of the stars’ will be held on Saturday 14 and Friday 20 of September
The ‘Harvest at dawn’ will be held on the morning of 28 September
La Seca (Valladolid), 27 August 2019. With the beginning of the harvest, Bodega Cuatro Rayas will resume next 14 of September its wine harvest tour activities. This year there will be three available days to enjoy two experiences that the cooperative winery from La Seca will offer on the 14 and 20 of September: the traditional ‘Harvest of the stars’ (Vendimia de las Estrellas), which in previous editions became the signature activity of the Rueda Wine Route; and on the 28 of the same month: Harvest at dawn (Vendimia al Amanecer), an activity for the whole family that had a great reception last year.
In this edition, on Friday 20 and Saturdays 14 and 28 of September, it is forecast that the members of the cooperative will perform the harvest tasks, and these will be offered to anyone who wants or can experience first-hand the harvest activities in Rueda Designation of Origin.
The harvesting experiences include: a visit to the vineyard, perform manual harvest or observe mechanical harvest, take part in the reception of the grapes at the winery, visit the facilities where the wine-producing tasks are performed on this time of the year and finally a lunch or dinner paired with wine of the winery.
- Harvest of the stars (Vendimia de las Estrellas): Saturday 14 and Friday 20 of September, at 09:00 pm (estimated duration 3 hours)
- Harvest at dawn (Vendimia al Amanecer): Saturday 28, September, at 10:30 am (estimated duration 3 hours)
- Price: 30 euros per person (1 child free of charge per adult)
- Buy your ticket at Ticketea:
- Vendimia de las estrellas 2019: https://www.ticketea.com/entradas-cata-vendimia-de-las-estrellas-2019/
- Vendimia al amanecer 2019: https://www.ticketea.com/entradas-cata-vendimia-al-amanecer-2019/
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 647 740 517